- [420 LBS WEIGHT CAPACITY] | Features a high maximum load capacity of 420 LBS. Provides options to share your journey with your family, pets, and other loved ones. Enjoy the outdoors with some of the best, highest-quality sporting equipment with Abrazo.
- [PREMIUM DESIGN] | Abrazo paddle board inflatable is 10.6 ft. long and 35 in. wide to provide optimal stability and balance. It’s also a SUP paddle board made to last, with a 6 in. thick base made of durable, military-grade PVC with reinforced composite drop stitch and a UV-resistant coating.
- [EASY-TO-USE] | The dual-action paddle board pump helps you inflate faster than a standard SUP pump, which means you can be out on the water with your SUP board in just ten minutes. Plus, the non-slip grip surface makes it easier to use for all skill levels.
- [ALL INCLUSIVE SUP] | Abrazo inflatable paddle boards come equipped with everything you need to easily enjoy a day out on the water. The kit includes a floating paddle, US standard fin, portable air pump, ankle leash and cuff, and paddle board repair kit. All fit conveniently alongside the deflated SUP in the included travel carrying bag.
- [MADE FOR ACTION] | Unlike most paddle boards for adults, the Abrazo paddle board comes with a mount unit for attaching your GoPro or other compatible action cameras, so you never miss a memory. And the D-ring bungee system keeps all of your items safely secured on your paddleboard, even while navigating challenging waters.
Lots of variety
Abrazo Namaste (10’6”)
Now that Iv used the paddle board a few times. I can have a better review. The carrying strap is on the one side of the board making it hard to carry. The velcro straps on the side of the board are dragging in the water. I ending up cutting the side straps off so I get less drag now. The board is very stable. Easy to use fun for just paddling around. Fun for a first board just cut the straps off the sides that’s all.
This is a Yoga board so if you want to go for a long paddle this is not the ideal board. If you want to leisurely paddle with a friend or learn to stand up it is good. The board has 4 velcro straps on the sides that cause a lot of drag when paddling which I wish I knew before purchasing. If you have a friend with the same board you can link the two together for more stability. The board is esthetically pleasing to look at. The accessory pack is very low quality. I have had 2 of the carrying straps that broke the first time they were used and if that happens the carrying handle is on the side so if you are not tall enough your board will be difficult to carry. It is lighter to carry than my other ISUP but awkward and dirt gets in the velcro on the side which is less than desirable. The fin takes time to get used to installing. I didnt plan on having to purchase a new paddle but the one it came with is very lose and cannot figure out and I cannot extend it as it does not tighten. I tried using an Alan key and nothing seems to work. I primarily got this board to learn to stand up on the board as it is very stable and for my friends to come along with me. I have another board for longer paddles that I purchased last year that I am super happy with. The board itself is okay and does the job but the accessory pack is low quality. I have read forums that say the pump breaks easily as well but I have not used mine yet as I purchased an electric pump with a PSI gauge on it which I highly recommend. The bag it comes with although it has wheels which I don't see as being useful at all, is very bulky and heavy in and of itself and not comfortable to carry but fine if you wheel it around if your environment caters to that. If you already have a pump and another paddle the sale price is worth it for this board. I purchased it for $399 new. Otherwise I would recommend purchasing something else as there are many boards similar in price with accessory packs that are of higher quality.